Frequently answered questions
• Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190)
• Skilled Work Regional (Provisional)Visa (subclass 491)
• Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189)
• Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa (subclass 482)
• Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 494)
• Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa (subclass 186)
• Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) visa (subclass 187)
Although it can be noticed that the majority of the available visas are through Employer sponsorship or state nomination, the skilled independent subclass 189 is still available for priority processing if your occupation is in PMSOL.
Registered Migration Agent No.: 1386969
Sue Rahbar is the principal migration consultant at Key Migration & Visa Services.
She holds a Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law & Practice from Murdoch University, as well as a Bachelor of Business majoring in Corporate Finance and a Graduate Diploma of Education.
She is a member of the Migration Institute of Australia and undertakes ongoing professional development to ensure she is up to date with all the Australian migration regulations and policies.
Sue has worked in corporate finance as well as within the education system delivering business education and training. She has extensive experience in Business management with nearly a decade of experience as a small business owner managing a franchised chain. This experience in turn has equipped her with the knowledge and ability to help clients with their business ventures.
Sue migrated to Australia in 1985 with her young family and is well aware of the challenges and complexities of migrating to a new country.