Family Migration

Australian citizens, permanent residents and NZ residents can sponsor close family members for permanent residence or migration to Australia.

Partner Migration

To sponsor a partner, you must be married, in a De facto relationship, be engaged or have a registered relationship. De facto partners include same-sex partners.

The best type of visa to apply for depends on your relationship type and the location you are applying from.

All applicants for a partner visa must be sponsored by their partners.

For More information Please see the Partner Visa Services page.

Parent Migration

Generally, parents with at least half their children living permanently in Australia may be eligible for a parent visa and can apply for temporary or permanent entry into Australia. You must be sponsored by your child or their co-habiting partner. An Assurance of support is required in all cases.

The Australian government has introduced “Contributory Parent” visa categories which requires the payment of a high application fee to cover medical expenses. There are two types of contributory parents visa, Temporary or permanent visa.

Please contact us for further information about this type of visa. We can assess your eligibility for an appropriate visa type.

Get in touch with us today for an initial consultation