International Students

Many international students completing studies in Australia will wish to stay in Australia. There are number of visa options which can facilitate their stay:

Graduate Temporary Visa – Students may be eligible for graduate work visas on completion of their courses. This gives them full work rights in Australia for 18 months or more and makes it easier to accumulate more points when applying for skilled migration or opportunities to find an employer sponsor.

General Skilled Migration – International students can apply for General skilled migration which is a point based visa. They will get point for their studies in Australia, particularly where completing higher qualifications or studying in a regional area. There are variety of skilled migration options depends on your eligibilities.

Company Sponsorship – International students may have the opportunity for company sponsorship if they have a job offer from an eligible Australian company.

Partner Migration – International students who have an Australian spouse, partner or fiancé have the opportunity to be sponsored by them and apply for Partner visa.

Please contact us for further information about this type of visa. We can assess your eligibility for an appropriate visa type.

Get in touch with us today for an initial consultation