Visitor Visa

Working holidays

The visa will allow the visa holder to travel through Australia for up to twelve months. As work is permitted, it’s ideal for tourists who would like to earn some extra spending money whilst travelling. If you would like to return on a second working holiday visa, you must have worked in a regional area of Australia for at least three months.

Tourist Visa

The visa will allow the visa holder to visit Australia for tourism purposes such as a holiday or to visit family or friends. You can apply for this visa from within Australia or outside Australia. You may be required to provide evidence that you have sufficient funds available to cover your costs for the duration of your stay.

eVisitor Visa

The visa will allow the visa holder to enter Australia for tourist or business purposes for a period of up to three months. This visa is only available to eligible passport holders. If you do not hold a passport of an eligible country you should not apply for this visa. The eVisitor is not designed for multiple entries or extended stays in Australia.

Work and Holiday Visa

The work and holiday visa is similar to the working holiday visa. The main differences are that different countries are eligible, quotas apply for most countries, and the seasonal work extension is not available.

The Sponsored Family Visitor Visa

The visa allows Australian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their family members to stay with them in Australia for a period of up to twelve months. The sponsor must prove that they will support the application and the sponsor may be requested to provide a bond as security by the Department of Immigration for the duration of the stay.

Get in touch with us today for an initial consultation